I noticed some hum being generated by the old EICO 720 so I decided to open up to take a look inside today. I also lined up the electrolytic capacitor for replacement when I could remove the old one and installed a new one easily. It turned out that the capacitor I had was a can type and not the same ones being used. They looked to be still good shape. I diceded I would not touch it this time.
I will show a couple of pictures of the inside the chassie below. I am glad that I opened up the transmitter today because the previous owner DID replace all tubular capacitors with ceramic and more reliable type copacitors. So it is working acceptable and performing as expected.
Also I spent a couple of minutes of time to learn how the restoration could be made so that I can work on the restoration on the Hallicrafters SC-40B in a winter project of mine.